5Linx is yet another multi-level marketing enterprise that stays vague about the exact benefits received, this being true across all of its products and services. It seems the only way that you are assured a reoccurring income is through the promotion of the 5Linx platform itself.
You are probably here because you got presented with the 5Linx “opportunity” and now you are doing your due diligence research reading 5Linx reviews.
You are doing the right thing! Educating yourself about the program is the best way to go before making a decision about this program.
Some say, 5Linx could be best described as an intelligent pyramid scheme, built around the premise of product reselling. Is this true? Is 5Linx a scam?
5Linx Review 2016
Price: fr. $99 and up
Who is it for? Somebody that loves the product, start as a consumer and enjoy sharing them with family and friends.
This is My #1 Recommendation – Learn how to start your own online business for free.
5Linx was launched by three men Jason Guck, Jeb Tyler and Craig Jerabeck, in 2001. They have made it in to the top 100 as one of the biggest MLM businesses. Is this enough though? Let`s take a closer look at the program in this 5Linx review.
5Linx gives you multiple membership options, all of which grant you access to technology orientated products and services to resell.
Becoming a member of 5Linx basically makes you a sales representative for their product line-up. Each product that you sell returns you a commission on your sale, and you also earn as residual income from the recruitment of new sales representatives.
Outside of the basic membership fees, there are numerous hidden charges that you are not made aware of. For example to recruit a new 5Linx sales rep, one has to pay for the recruitment forms and the shipping thereof. This being said, the membership options are as follows:
$99 – This first package grants you between 10 and 20% commission on product sales and is charged at $99.00 plus an additional $5.95 shipping and handling for the starter kit.
$399 Leader Starter Kit – The second package gives you “enrollment”, a bunch of marketing packages, 40 x $10 gift cards, Hi5 dietary supplements, marketing paraphernalia and an “energy certification” at the cost of $399.00.
$? VIP Starter Kit – This, the last package, gives you all the benefits of the previous two packages, except that you gain 100 x $10 gift cards and one ticket to an “international event” valued at $149.95.
5Linx categorizes its products into home, wellness and business. Each includes a range of products and discount packages that are far from competitive by today’s markets. Regardless of which product you observe, there are numerous other options that are cheaper, better and overall far better value.
It is exceedingly difficult to sell a product that is simply over-priced and under featured, as is the case with the entirety of 5Linx’s line-up. Nevertheless, here are the three categories and the basic product range that they provide:
- Platinum Discount Network – Tech, Telecoms, Security
- Residential Energy Program – Power / Energy Savings
- Internet, Fiber Video & Cable TV – Discounted Providers
- PowerPlay2 – TV Discounts
- Satellite TV – More Discount Providers
- DataVault – Discounted Online Backups
- ID Guard – Discounted Identity Monitoring
- SafeScore – Discounted Credit Score Monitoring
- Tech24/7 – Discounted 24/7 Tech Support
- Home Security – Discounted Home Security Services
- 5Linx EnhancedcareMD℠ Smarter Choices – Discount network of medical services & products
- Hi5 Range of Nutrition Boosters – Dietary supplements available in multiple forms and for multiple benefits
- Commercial Energy Program – Price reduction on energy
- Mobile Marketing Services – Including SMS, SEO & total brand management (all discounted)
- 5Linx Payroll – Payroll Management
- Payment Solutions – Payroll & Expenses Management
- Commercial Satellite TV – DISH and DirectTV Satellite Programming
- Commercial Security – Discounted Commercial Security Structure Implementation and Management
5Linx – I Just Don`t See The Opportunity
As you can see there is a large degree of specialty services provided by 5Linx. Perhaps they would be of benefit to someone that works specifically in an industry whereby multiple 5Linx products and services can be implemented.
However as before-mentioned, competing products with more attractive reseller programs can be found for anything rendered by 5Lynx. They are simply far too expensive to warrant further thought, and the reselling of this program as a money-making opportunity is definitely not advised.
Why not start promoting products that you ENJOY, for FREE.
I know you came here to see if 5Linx is for you. Let me just introduce you real quick to affiliate marketing. It`s different from an MLM opportunity in the sense that, with affiliate marketing:
- You never have to bother family or friends.
- You don`t pay to promote somebody else`s product.
- You recommenced products that you enjoy and like.
Simply put you create a website (with step by step instructions and help) on a topic you enjoy. You drive traffic to the site and monetize it with relevant products from amazon for example.
As always I want to hear from you, do you think 5linx is a scam? Did you enjoy the 5linx review? Please share with us in the comment section below,